Tuesday, September 25, 2012

EOTD: Autumn look

I decided to take some time out of my homework session tonight to create a look to enter in the Makeup Geek Autumn competition only to realize after I had taken off the makeup that I needed to take a picture holding a hand-written sign to legitimize the entry, so I'll have to redo it at a later date. But for now, I have a picture of the look to share on here. I also took pictures to post a step-by-step later on when I have time to put it together!


  • Naked 2 Palette
    • Snakebite
    • Half-Baked
    • Chopper
  • Sugarpill Goldilux
  • Makeup Geek Chickadee
  • Makeup Geek Razzleberry
  • MAC Fluidline Blacktrack


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely Beautiful! What part of Ontario are you from? I'm just outside of Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I didn't realize you were Canadian haha. I'm from Sudbury, just about 4 hours north of Toronto :)

      Delete