Friday, July 06, 2012

EOTD: SugarPeacock

I got home the other night and I had two packages waiting for me that I had been anticipating. One from Sugarpill and one from Lime Crime. I had to wait in anticipation for the morning to try any of the products, unfortunately, because it was passed midnight and I didn't think it was worth it to try to do my makeup so late at night! 


So in the morning I came up with this look using my new products and I loved it. I didn't really have any inspiration besides having the Heart Breaker palette open beside me (which is honestly inspiration enough!), but when I got to work later that day a favourite customer of mine asked me why I had peacock eyes and I realized just how peacocky the look turned out to be!

I loved this look and I hope you do too!

Picture from Google Images






Used:
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • MAC Shroom (inner corner)
  • Sugarpill Goldilux (inner half of lid)
  • Sugarpill Mochi (outer half of lid)
  • Sugarpill Velocity (crease)
  • Makeup Geek Corrupt (to darken crease)
  • Prestige Teal eyeliner (waterline)
  • Lime Crime Lazuli eyeliner (cat eye)


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I liked your blog, it's so cute! The real beauty-blog ^^
    Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the look. My allergies have been driving me bonkers yet - but it's not due to the warm weather....with the exception of today it's been wet and cold in VancouverListen Radios Live Online

    ReplyDelete