Sunday, June 03, 2012

FOTD: Dinner date

I do have an excuse for being absent lately - I finished exams, got busy at work and then lent out my memory card for my camera over 2 weeks ago and just got it back. So here is some content until I can get something better up. This was the look I wore tonight out for dinner with some old friends. I really wanted to use MUG's Poolside, but I didn't want it to be in your face, so I darkened the crease with a dark taupe from the 88 palette and ended up with this!

If you want to see more looks that I've posted recently that haven't made the cut for blog posts, like my page on Facebook!



Used:
  • Clinique Daybreak eyeshadow (inner eye)
  • Makeup Geek Poolside (outer corner)
  • 88 palette (dark taupe colour in crease)
  • Makeup Geek Shimmermint (blended out taupe)
  • Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Eye Booster eyeliner pen
  • Ardell #305
  • Revlon Lip Butter Berry Smoothie




No comments:

Post a Comment