Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Follow Holding Beauty on Facebook

I decided to set up a page for the blog on Facebook for those looks that I don't get enough pictures of to make a post, or if I want to share something beauty related with my beautiful followers. There's a widget in the side bar you can like, or you can like here:


Thank you to everyone who follows me. Not in my wildest dreams could I imagine that even this many people would be following me. Every person who follows, every comment just drives me and inspires me and I'd like to thank you all so dearly.

If you ever have any requests, shout them out! I'd be happy to oblige.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing information about your facebook page, already liked it and going to share information with my circle of friends as well. Looking forward to some awesome posts from you

    ReplyDelete