Wednesday, April 04, 2012

EOTD: Flowers of Spring

Here's just a quick post with a look from today; though the weather has not been at all springy, I'm still pushing and hoping for it to rear its head soon! This look is very obviously inspired by the beautiful flowers of spring and I loved it. Let me know what you think!

I did this look with a lot of my Makeup Geek colours and a few from my 88 palette. I'll update this post later with a picture of the 88 palette to show which colours I used.



Used:
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Eye Pencil in White
  • Pinks from 88 Palette
  • Makeup Geek Sensuous
  • Makeup Geek Purple Rain
  • Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
  • Makeup Geek Sea Mist
  • Anabelle gold
  • Ardell lashes #305
Vote for this look here and/or here.

6 comments:

  1. Love this look! Pink eyeshadow always looks weird on me, but I LOVE looking at it on other people:)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel the same way haha. But I love to try new things.

      Delete
  2. Love the colors , great look !

    ReplyDelete