Tuesday, March 13, 2012

LOTD: Tron: Legacy-Inspired Makeup!

My boyfriend and I decided a couple nights ago to watch Tron: Legacy for a second time because we both love the movie so much. While watching it, I got inspired and decided to do a look based off the movie. The movie has a pretty basic colour scheme; mostly white, black, bright blue and orange/yellow. Therefore, I decided to take inspiration from the colour scheme and the makeup in the movie.

I drew inspiration from the makeup on the Sirens, the programs that get the other programs ready for the games and I also drew inspiration from the scene where Sam and Clue are battling on the light cycles.
Hopefully you all like it :)

Inspiration:



Look:





Click "Read More" to find out the products used.

Products:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Baby Blue
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 906 White
  • 88 Palette
  • Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear
  • Makeup Geek Corrupt
  • Makeup Geek White Lies
  • MAC Shroom
  • Annabelle Eyecolour Creme in Ocean
  • DUO Lash Glue
  • Unknown brand Halloween lashes

11 comments:

  1. Love the Look , amazing , those lashes look great

    xoxo

    pinkpleasebylorina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie Tron! I really like your take on the look - the colours look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay :) I appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  3. I really love your take on this look!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I found your blog through MakeUpGeek and I've followed. If you could do the same it would be much appreciated! Love your posts :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Tron and this look is amazing! It's very well blended and the lashes are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this looks amazing you're so talented! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete