Saturday, March 31, 2012

An Abundance of Looks

I've been doing pretty boring looks lately, but I've been trying to expand so I have something to post. Unfortunately, even when I do something exciting, the pictures are just never good enough. But today I've gone through my memory card and find enough satisfactory pictures to provide my beautiful readers with some content! I have four looks and I'm going to try my very best to remember what I used in each [semi-boring] look.

Look 1:



I really loved this look; it was a light springy purple but neutral eye!

Eyes:
- Some Quo light purple
- Makeup Geek Sensuous
- Makeup Geek Preppy
- Physician's Formula Gel Liner
- Makeup Geek Duchess (undereye)

Lips:
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee (Review coming soon!)

Look 2:


Eyes:
- Makeup Geek Sea Mist
- Physician's Formula Gel Liner





Look 3:




Eyes:
- Makeup Geek Preppy
- Makeup Geek Mocha
- Makeup Geek Corrupt
- Loreal colour? (on lid)
- Clinique liquid liner

Lips:
- Revlon Lip Butter Cherry Tart

Look 4:


Eyes:
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Clinique Day Break
- Makeup Geek Burlesque
- Makeup Geek Moondust

No comments:

Post a Comment