Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day: NOTD & EOTD

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I personally am not a big fan of the day, but you know, any reason to do themed nails and makeup is okay by me!

I did a red and pink striped manicure with all Quo by Orly nail polishes. I adore it!

For the look, I did a soft peach lid with a smoked out cranberry crease, blended out with a light pink. It's such a pretty look. Onto the pictures and products!



The colours are:
Pink: True Love
Red: Red Hot
Dark Red: Very Vixen




Click "Read more" below to find out what I used!



And the products I used:

  • UDPP as a base

  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bold Gold underneath the peach

  • Clinique Daybreak (peach, on lid)

  • Makeup Geek Burlesque (cranberry in crease)

  • Pink from 88 palette (blend out cranberry)

  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

  • White from 88 palette (highlight)

  • Clinique High Impact Mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment