Friday, February 10, 2012

NOTD: Coffee Break with Navy Blue Konad Tips

I decided to do something fancy but still kinda simplistic today, so I went for a nude base with a navy blue stamped french tip :) Some of the designs ended up being a little crooked but I'm still getting used to stamping!



Used:
  • Essie Feed Me Basecoat
  • Orly Coffee Break (2 coats)
  • Sally Hansen Insta-dri Blazing Blue (which their website says is now discontinued...)
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

    As a side note, the Sally Hansen Insta-dri nail polishes are perfect for stamping because they tend to get very thick and goopy after about 1 year of first being opened... so they are just the perfect thickness for stamping at that point.



    And the beautiful blue half-moon manicure I had on before this one that I never got any good pictures of (I ended up peeling this one off finger-by-finger in class because I was bored)

    Used:
  • Essie Feed Me Base Coat
  • OPI Go On Green (4 coats)
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Thinking of Blue (1 coat)
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

    How do you like your nails; 1 colour at a time or covered in nail art?

    Hope everyone's great!
  • 2 comments:

    1. *swoon* I love the stamped lace french tip you did - it looks beautiful! I've never heard of nail stamping before but I'll definitely have to look it up now :)

      slightly0bsessed.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The Konading stamping is so easy and fun and a great way to add flair to a boring manicure!
        Thanks for the comment! :)

        Delete