Monday, January 23, 2012

EOTD: Smokey Burlesque

I decided to post an eye of the day today, instead of a nail polish because the nail polish I'm wearing is really ugly (Gosh Purple Heart - it definitely does not look purple.)

This look is a recreation of NikkieTutorial's most recent Valentine's day look. I'm trying it out because I'm trying to figure out what look to wear out for my birthday on Saturday! I loveee this, it turned out great in my opinion, but let me know what you think! What I used is listed below:





Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Body Shop Golden Brown Quad - #3 Chocolate Brown Shadow
  • Body Shop Golden Brown Quad - #2 Dark Brown Shadow
  • Body Shop Golden Brown Quad - #1 Warm White Base
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Burlesque
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Mocha
  • Clinique Eye Defining Liquid Liner
  • Annabelle Eyeliner #73 Black
  • L'oreal Voluminious Millions Lashes (Dark Brown)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment