Monday, December 26, 2011

the beginning.








Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Jessica, 21 and I'm a beauty enthusiast. I'm not by any means amazing or even comparable to any of the makeup gurus who I (and so many others) so look up to, but I try. This is a blog like so many others centered around pretty well everything beauty. I hope you enjoy it!



I live in a small town in Northern Ontario, Canada. Not small geographically, but small comparably to other cities. While obviously having quite the reputation for being frigid, we do also get summers ;). I do love it here, though I also sometimes wish I lived in a bigger cities with Sephoras and MACs :).



I attend university here and am three semesters away from receiving my B.A. in law and justice. I live at home presently with my family and my pets. I have two dogs, Maya (German Shephard-Labrador mix, 1.5 years old) and Mace (German Shephard, 14 years old).


As well as the dogs, we also have a cat named Sadie (muted calico, 14 years old). She's my best friend and I'll miss her the most the day I have to leave her to move out.



I love photography, but seem have to have lost my muse for it recently. If you're interested in seeing some of my work, you can locate my flickr account here.




Like I said already, I love anything beauty. I am obsessed with makeup and am slowly building my collection and skill. Trying my best by the means I have to get the best makeup I can afford and trying every day to expand my skill of application.



This blog will have everything from nail polish swatches, to makeup swatches and reviews to makeup looks whenever I feel confident about them to post. Enjoy and let me know what you think! :) I wish you all the best and happiness in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment